The first AND last time I will ever do this. So catch it while you can… Here goes…
Coming from a family of jewlers, I love both. But if I had to choose, diamonds.
Enlish Muffin, PB, banana and string cheese.
6. What’s your favorite cuisine?
8. What is your favorite chip flavor?
Chocolate – is there any other?
Brokeback Mountain Soundtrack
11. Favorite sandwich?
Judgement. For sure.
Pink stripey jammie pants
white & pink & yellow–soon to be brown and the best bathroom ever
Favorite brand of clothing?
Not a brand gal – just price shopper. Nifty Thrifty me.
my new home
18. Favorite time of the day?
generally – late nights.
19. What was your most memorable birthday?
My 30th – quite memorable – and not memorable the later the evening went on.
21. Favorite sport to watch?
22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
Not doing this part – too much pressure and judgement on those I distribute to.
23. Person you expect to send it back first?
Puke – I just hate the pressure.
24. What fabric detergent do you use?
whatever’s on sale
26. Do you wish on stars?
what the hell kind of laim ass question is this?
27. When did you last cry?
I don’t remember
Come on, really? No – I am an asshole.
Of course I would – this is lame.
30. Are you a daredevil?
I am a risktaker for sure.
no – what asshole would answer yes? Like for real.
I stuff it down and eventually explode. Real healhty like. Seriously – WTF.
Ok – I get it – this is about people who have money – and privilage – second home – hmmmmm…. my bed. And there but the grace of God (ohhhhh – I said it – God) go I that I have a bed.
34. What were your favorite toys as a child?
I had toys – I even had an Atari. Why didn’t I realize what a gift and blessing it was at the time?
American History – too bad I even failed it 5 times. I finally passed because the teacher died. That’s sad huh?
36. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Do I really need to answer this one?
Breakfast Club, Shawshank, Frida. So go ahead – judge me on my fave movies. Will you be my friend if my movie choices suck in your book? Am I a bad person because I don’t appreciate cinema the way I should? Should I pretend that my favorite film is some really obscure documentary to make you like me?
Swanner, Swanny, Rae, Le Swan, bitch.
42. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
my shitty attitude sometimes – like now.
and my feet perpeually smell.
43. Who or what do you miss the most?
no – do not waste your time – and your jobs time – your are getting paid while you do this. not cool.
45. What color pants are you wearing?
not wearing pants – aparently only men and women who don’t wear skirts take this "fun quiz"
46. What are you listening to right now?
my fingers typing madly about how this type of communication just really irritates me. Why do my friends not ask for coffee – or to hang out and do this in person? and are these the questions we really want to know about eachother – or do they go so much deeper? and if they do – then why would we waste our time? hmmmmmmm…. I wonder?
47. Last thing you ate?
48. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be?
every color – depending on the day
someone calling from the Center for Non-Violence Peaceforce.
Depends on the person. I do not look at all people the same way. I hope you don’t either.
53. Favorite Day(s) of the Year?
54. Scary Movies or Happy Endings?
Hugs OR Kisses?
what kind of question is this – and who the hell would make any choose?
57. What Is Your Favorite Dessert?
the kind that comes after a wonderful meal with friends.
Mudhouse Sabbath, Contemplative Youth Ministry.
59. What’s On Your Mouse Pad?
60. Editors Addition: If you got this far please comment and respond to this question only.
a. Why do we fill these out (in your opinion)?
b. How could we begin to really engage in dialog that matters, and does not ask us to judge one another by our short, unexplained answers?