It is my first stab at the revgalblogpals friday five. Here is the set-up…
This week’s Friday Five is simple. Name five things you believe–these
don’t have to be long statements–short sentences, both serious and
- I believe that love conquers all. All you need is love. Love lift us up where we belong. (stuck in here is an ode to moulin rouge).
- I believe that everything everything everything works together for the glory of God. yes, everything, the good the bad and the super ugly.
- I believe that many of the world problems could be settled over a cup of something to drink, coffee in my case, honest dialog and a will and determination to believe that problems can be solved.
- I believe working and living on a team / communally makes sense. Lone Rangers do not.
- I believe no pain, no gain applies to more than 80’s style Richard Simmons workouts, AND it is helpful to remember this slogan when you are smack dab in the middle of pain. And when you remember you say this little prayer… (from the BCP pg. 836)
…We thank you (O, Lord) for setting us at tasks which demand our best efforts, and for leading us to accomplishments which satisfy and delight us. We thank you also for those disappointments and failures that lead us to acknowledge our dependance on you alone.