As I reflect back on where I was when I started, and where I am now, I have come to learn a few things about a few things.
Top 10 things I have learned from keepin’ a blog
- I look forward to dumping my brain and heart.
- I like to share stuff that someone else has shared with me, to raise the collective spirits or to join together in collective prayers for someone or something.
- The communal aspect of keeping this blog never ceases to be amazing and wonderful.
- I love getting visitors from places I have never heard of.
- I had no idea I had so much to say about any given topic.
- I think I might actually like this discipline, crazy, since I can’t seem to do anything else with any sort of regularity.
- This thing is great for my prayer life.
- I love reading every single one of the links on my page, and find wisdom and GodGaps every time I check my fave bloggers and pages out.
- People are GOOD. Real real good.
- Community. It is where it’s at. Gather, discuss, share, imagine, dream, cry, pray, hope, vision, eat, sip, hold and love.
Thank you for a great 100. Here’s to 100 more! *clink*