Getting up far to early on a Saturday morning for work, and thought I would take a stab at the Friday 5, even though it’s saturday.
been a crazy-busy time at my house as all three children went back to
school. In a crowded week we must grab our pleasures where we can. This Friday Five is Fairly Simple. Name five things you have enjoyed this week.
- For better or worse, having my sister living with us.
- There is a prayer, that I just love in the BCP that says something like – Thank you Lord, for setting us at tasks that ask of us our best efforts. I also learned of a phrase in the 12 step world that is something like – I am resopnsible for the effort, not the outcome. I am grateful for my busy, opportunity laiden life and for God’s hand in all of it.
- I am grateful for my beloved and the endless well of patience she has with me.
- I have enjoyed the wonderful and abundant food people have provided me with.
- I have enjoyed reading and finding new voices in the blogosphere. HT to RGBP.
Have a fantastic Saturday all ya’ll. *stretch*…………. *yawn*