It’s that day – Friday five. It is also t-minus one week to the wedding. Never in a million years did I dream that I would have jitters. But – I do. Last minute list flurry, nervous about seeing people, being seen, will everything come together – you know – the normal stuff. As K and I walk through this next week (or run or fly), please my dear friends, think good thoughts – pray for us – send good vibes our way.
Ok – on to the 5, here we go!
Friday Five: Nothing But the Tooth
Please share your thoughts on the following:
1) The Tooth Fairy = My grandma Lu, short for Luella. She was the most amazing woman. She loved tucking little bits of money in our pockets for all sorts of reasons. I think the tradition started with the arrival of the "tooth fairy." I miss her.
2) Flossing – What is this thing you call flossing? I know I SHOULD know about it. (oh the horror – the shame – yes – I am like most everyone. I should, I don’t. There I said it. Happy?)
3) Toothpaste Brands – I am sort of a mentadent kind of gal. Not that brand is everything – but once you have that mondo pump thing – it’s sort of a waste to just throw it away. Oooooh – maybe that’s the point clever mentadent marketers!
4) Orthodontia for Adults – I did it as a kid – so I can’t even imagine going through the hell of it now. I mean really, the twisting, the pain, the rubber bands. It was bad enough back then. But for those who do it as adults – I say rock on.
5) Whitening products – I totally got sucked into the whitestrips commercial last night during ER. I think I am going to try them. Pretty white smile – blinding everyone as I march down the isle – yeah – that sounds about right.