So much fun!
I got tagged by someone I love, mostly lurk, and deeply respect, Christine at Abbey of the Arts. So – here we go!
The rules are: People who are tagged start
by thinking about 7 random facts/habits about themselves. Each player
then must write about those seven things on their blog, as well as
include these rules. Players then need to choose 7 people to tag and
list their names. Don’t forget to leave each person a comment telling
them they’ve been tagged.
- I am growing my hair out. It is looking as shaggy as it ever has. There has been no cutting of my lovely locks since November (right before the big day) and my mom would be so proud.
- I dream of one day living six months and six months. Much like Christine in her quest to capture a year round seasonal life, I long for year round spring and summer. I would live 6 months here – in Minneapolis and six months in some other place like St. Thomas, USVI, where this dream first came to me.
- I love kids. I don’t have any of my own, and don’t know if I ever will. But I just love being around small pieces of God – bright and beautiful, hope-filled and wide-eyed.
- I love peanut butter, too much I think. My favorite snack – ants on a log. Its like I am 4 years old – all the time.
- Apparently, I learned last night, I love scrapbooking. Could be a fluke.
- My favorite show ever, of all time, Six Feet Under. And I miss it.
- I will start my new job, in a few weeks. And I am thrilled about it. Except change makes me a little nervous. I am not sure how it will effect my life here – on the blog as well. I know it will change – just not sure how. I’ll be working at a church, my job will be working with new members, youth and leadership development. Yeah, God is good. All the time.