I have been wrestling with posting a follow-up post to my last. I think I will just roll it into the fabulous thankful Friday 5! Mary Beth at Revgalblogpals says…
This one is going to be veeeery simple: List at least five things (people, places, graces, miracles…) for which you are thankful. You may elaborate as you wish, or keep it simple.
- For my blog lurkers and commenters – who cheer me on, push me, encourage and engage me. Thanks especially to (including but not limited to) Princess, Sally at EE, Thrive, Chimpo, A, Sweetie and most recently – SoulA aka Meags. Your energy, prayers, encouragement and *snickers* stick with me like a warm bowl of yummy oatmeal. Or like a never ending hug.
- My job. Oh how I love love love my job. I could not be any more grateful if I tried – but I’ll keep trying. Cause my job rocks. Really.
- My beloved. She encourages me, gives me permission to be and grow and walks along side of me – growing pains and all. Patient, kind, and sees the long road. Who could ask for anything more?
- I am thankful for the change of seasons. Life is so cyclical, so ever changing and it really helps me to remember that change is not only GOOD, but it is a part of life, and it is beautiful and messy all at once.
- I am thankful for my family. Warts, scars, beautiful and courageous – all of them. I love them all.