I have grown.
Adding to my list of resolutions:
( So far I have resolved to be a better auntie, quit my nasty smelly habit, and find a faith community.)
- Take more photos.
- Finish our wedding photo album.
- Refine my thank you card skillz.
- Travel to at least one place I have never been.
- Get a merit raise at work.
- Keep my calendar mostly clear and open for impromptu fun.
- Make the YWCA a 4x per week habit.
- Organize my art space and figure out what next to create.
- Purge old emails, cards, scraps of needless paper – and organize what I have left.
- Organize myself electronically.
My friends, lurkers, loves, and family – thanks for walking with me this year. Thanks for saying hi, voicing your feedback, for your cyber hugs, for your off-line emails and updates, and sage advice. Here’s to an amazing 2008. Let us focus on the love in front of us, heal what we can, walk away from what we can’t, find the love in all creation and strive for tomorrow while whooping it up in the moment – in the now – which is all we have.
Ease on down, ease on down the road.