Check in, real quick like. How are you? YOU, yeah you. How are you?
I feel like an ass not keeping up with my bloggy friends, you can only imagine what that means in my day to day life. May is here, and whoooo Eeeee. List of to do’s and been done’s comin’ at cha’ real quick like.
- First, smoke free, for two weeks and two days. My quit smoking counter tells me it has been 2 weeks, 2 days, 13 hours, 5 minutes. But whos counting. Yeah – that’s right – I AM. Cause its hard.
- Hosted 2 tables with my beloved for my favorite organization this morning, and I think it went well. Glad its done, but feel great about it and will most likely do it again next year. Rock on Aeon.
- Got through Mothers Day.
- Went to church on Mother’s Day and there was NO mention of the "holiday", heard the PB of the ELCA preach, and it was delightful.
- Headed to Syracuse NY this weekend, for the Episcopal Church (Young Adult Ministries) and I could just almost die I am so thrilled to do it. Prayers for this presentation and adventure would be welcome.
- Got my swap gift from my swap partner – and it rocked. Need to get on the thank you, but this is the start. It was an ode to my dreaming of having my own pub/bar someday. Fun dreaming again.
- Plans are in place to fix the dishwasher, get a new roof, purchase our butt reducer (the amazing eliptical), fix the hot tub, and the trees have been trimmed.
How are you?