2. I was making art, living in Lowertown Lofts, an artist cooperative.
3. I was driving a VW Passat wagon – so awesome.
4. I was still the daughter of a missing person.
5. Trying to convince my former partner that I loved her. It was a battle I don't think I ever won.
What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
1. Deconstruct and file and make sense of the piles on my desk.
2. Talk to my supervisor about whats next.
3. Grocery shop (which is a delightful task for me and sweetie).
4. Take a walk after we get home, before dinner.
5. Let a woman drill and prick and poke in my mouth (aaaarrrhhhgg!), *inhale*… and release. I love the dentist.
What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Celery with PB.
2. Cheese sticks.
3. A fresh, ripe, sweet juicy nectarine. (or sub the perfect fruit in season)
4. Granola, yogurt and fruit.
5. Toast, undercooked a bit with a light schmear of PB or cream cheese with strawberry jam.
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
(not in any order, and this list really should be top ten, but I will try to squeeze 5)
1. I would gift some (church) ministries that I care deeply about. They would be
What are five of your bad habits?
1. I don't exercise enough. Or, at all. But I am starting.
2. I love pastry. And cheese. And pastry WITH cheese.
3. I am a picker. This is the habit that drives sweetie nuts. And yes I know its gross.
4. Too much time online.
5. Really slow to write thank you notes.
What are five places where you have lived?
1. St. Thomas, USVI
What are five jobs you've had?
1. I was Chuck E. Cheese. Really.
2. Super Nanny.
3. Stewardess for a 93 foot tallship.
5. Youth minister to the coolest Jr. High kids ever.
If you can read this, you are officially tagged.