Today, I am 42 days smoke free.
Does it get easier? Not really. It gets less annoying.
- I've gained weight, I am nearly sure of it. But "they" keep telling me that weight is better to deal with than cancer or other annoying smoking related issues.
- I feel moderately better.
- I can taste food, and sometimes that is a good thing, sometimes, not so much.
- I take less breaks, and work more. Hmmmm.
- I am using the law of attraction, the secret, phone-a-friend and any other trick I can think of to tone down my inner bitch.
- I breathe deeply now.
- Sweetie is MUCH happier.
- I am inventing new ways of dealing with assholes and jerky pants people.
- I still smell, just not like smoke, which apparently is better.
- My circulation is getting better, and my lung function is up by 30%.
- I've saved like $60-80 bucks, and if I were a former regular cigarette smoke by now I would have saved $381.80!
- I don't have to excuse myself from social settings awkwardly to go 'outside'.
- My purse and its entire contents aren't always covered with tobacco.
I look forward to the day that I can really love this non-smoking life. For now, I delight in the fact that Sweetie thinks its real neat-o.