I think it is anyway. I have been away, from this blog and my other one; its been a sort of impromptu cyber-nap. I miss this space but a few things have just gotten in the way. Since I’ve been unplugged:
- Holy crap where does the time go? I know its not the case but honestly, time DOES fly, whether it is fun or not. Gratefully, wonderfully, awesome-tastic-ly, it has been fun. It has just not allowed for much slow down and write time. Wow. Time to s l o w d o w n. Hello friends.
- Blissfully unplugged and officially on vay-cay last week to be at my friends disco-rollerskating party and meeting her tribe at House for All Sinners and Saints. Next post, all about it. So good.
- Been allowing time for healing. My mouth (got three teeth removed and it got a little botched) is finally better. Between the pain medication, the pain itself, and generally feeling like no fun to be around, I decided to not say anything for a bit. Not fun.
- Best of all, I am now one whole year smoke free. I know, can you even stand it? I can hardly believe it. And with the help of friends and the beloved–the rest of the health story is beginning to unfold.
- Starting a new thing, community. Started working on the website. I am sort of excited about it, but really feel like an awkward little newborn fawn on shakey break-y legs.